Interactive Security – With Alarm .com
Alarm.com’s patented security and interactive technology provides best in class protection and the ability to monitor your property 24/7. As the industry leader, Alarm.com utilizes advanced interactive security solutions to provide the most reliable home monitoring service
This is How the Alarm.Com Interactive Technology Works![/one_half]
Key Benefits To Interactive Security & Alarm.com
The Alarm.com technology along with Monitronics as your monitoring station with Advantage Security Plus as your licensed custom installing & servicing agent gives you the most advanced state of the art and interactive systems that exist in todays market.
- Dedicated Connection, Dedicated wireless connectivity from Alarm.com gives you protection even if the phone line is cut, the Internet goes down or the security panel is damaged. Plus, Alarm.com’s wireless technology will operate for 24 hours on back-up battery power, keeping you secure during a power outage
- Crash & Smash Protection:Alarm.com offers the only security system with patented technology to protect against criminals disabling vulnerable security systems by destroying the panel before it can send an alarm signal. Eliminate any doubt and make sure you are protected when you need it most
- Two – Way Voice; During an emergency, support from, and communication with, the right person is key. That’s why Alarm.com integrated emergency two-way voice technology into the security panel. This technology allows you to speak directly with an emergency operator during an emergency.Proven To Work
- Locks: Alarm.com’s solutions offer remote access and control of your door lock. Don’t leave a key under the mat anymore, now you can give out unique codes to whoever needs access or simply unlock the door right from your Smartphone anytime.
- Remote Control Alarm.com’s powerful interactive security platform gives you unprecedented control over your property. With easy-to-use apps and web interfaces, you can arm your system, monitor sensor activity, watch live video, and control lights and thermostats — all from a Smartphone or web enabled mobile device
- Real Time Alerts; Have your home or business tell you what’s going on the moment it happens. With Alarm.com, you can have your house send you a text or email message automatically when there’s activity that you would like to know about.